Yesterday is a history,
Tommorow is a mystery
But today is a gift,
That's why we call it the present

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Appointment

Serizawa : Ido let's fight in the name of our guild
Farro : ok i will wait you at the mt. Panorama
Serizawa : i will be there don't forget about this
Farro : bye let's fight will all our might
ps
Arwin : Sean bring my bag quickly ok !
shawn : yes ma'am
Arwin : don't forget to put them on my chair
Shawn : yes ma'am

Note : the name is just disguise not the real name

wkwkwkkww
that's just an oppening haha just to make you have a happy face after reading my blog
kwkwkkwwk cause i think it's boring kwkwkwkwkw
no let's get back to our topic today was "appoinment"
What is appointment?
Appointment is ........



tells about agreement for meeting with someone or other people.
It is better if we make an appoinment
before we meet someone.

1. Making an appointment

  • I'd like to make an appoinment with ......
  • I want to make an appointment to see ....
  • I'd like you to come and see...
  • Can I come and see you?
  • Will you ... (go out with me tonight)?
  • What if.... (we got to the zoo this morning)?
  • Let's do something to ....
2. Accepting an appointment
  • All right, see you there
  • No problem, i'm free on... (monday)
  • Be there on time
  • I'll wait for you
  • It's a deal
  • OK, I'll come on time
3. Canceling an appointment
  • I'm terribly sorry I have to put off my appointment
  • I'm sorry, I'm very busy
  • I'm afraid I have to postpone my appointment with you ..... (tommorow morning)
  • I'm sorry, I have another appointment.
  • I'd love to, but I can't ....
  • I really want to, but I can't ....
  • I'm afraid, I can't ....
4. Changing an appointment
  • I'm sorry, i have another appointment. what about....
  • Could we change the schedule of the meeting?
  • Do you have another time this afternoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment